介绍的英语翻译是introduce。
词汇分析音标:英 [ɪntrə'djuːs]  美 [ˌɪntrə'dus] 
释义:介绍;引进;提出;采用
短语ntroduce product 商展中介绍产品 ; 商展中先容产品 ; 产品介绍 ; 外墙乳胶漆产品介绍
Introduce youself 自我介绍 ; 成员自我展示中心
client introduce 客户介绍
Introduce Parameter 采用参数将区域变量改成参数方式传递
Introduce Refrigerators 介绍冰箱
拓展资料1、Allow me to introduce a friend to you. 
让我给你介绍一个朋友。
2、However, in this section, we simply introduce the ideas behind it. 
不过,在此部分中我们将仅仅介绍其背后的理念。
3、On his first day as the new-comer,he breezed through the office to introduce himself. 
他作为新来者上班后的第一天在办公室呆了一会儿,作了自我介绍。
4、As you like music, you can introduce some famous singers to me. 
因为你喜欢音乐,你可以给我介绍一些著名的歌手吧。
5、“Introduce yourself, ” I say when they forget.&nb

英文自我介绍怎么介绍?

思路:介绍自己的名字,介绍自己的爱好。
范文:
To introduce myself(介绍我自己) Hello,every one!(大家好) My name is **** .(我叫****) I'm a 15 years old boy. (我是一个15岁的男孩)(具体情况自己改)。
 I live in the beautiful city of Rizhao.(我住在美丽的Rizhao城)(你可以把Rizhao改成自己家乡的城市的名称的拼音) I'm an active ,lovely and clever boy.(我是一个活跃的可爱的聪明的男孩) In the school , my favourite subject is maths . (在学校,我最喜欢数学) 。

Perhaps someone thinks it's difficult to study well .(也许有些人认为这很难学) But I like it.(但我喜欢他) I belive that if you try your best

自我介绍用英语怎么写

自我介绍范文1
I am a person who has a persistent pursuit of ideals. I firmly believe that gold will always shine. After graduating from University, I have greatly improved my copywriting planning, fluent writing, and familiar with media work, advertising production and design. He is warm, lively and generous. He is eager to learn and make progress, honest, professional, strong sense of responsibility, strong team spirit, serious, positive, rigorous and responsible for his work.
我是一个对理想有着执着追求的人,坚信是金子总会发光。大学毕业后的工作,让我在文案策划方面有了很大的提高,文笔流畅,熟悉传媒工作、广告学制作与设计等工作方面。为人热情,活泼,大方, 本人好学上进,诚信、敬业、责任心强,有强烈的团体精神,对工作认真积极,严谨负责。
自我介绍范文2
My name is Li Hua. I'm in the fourth grade of primary school.I especially like sports, such as running and playing badminton. My favorite is playing basketball. Every time I get home, I always ask my father to accompany me

如何用英语介绍自己?

写作思路:确立自我介绍的中心,围绕学业、工作等进行介绍,正文:

Good morning,everyone. Thank you for taking your time. It’s really my honor to have this opportunity to take part in this interview. Now,I would like to introduce myself briefly.
大家早上好!感谢您在百忙之中抽出时间。非常荣幸有机会参加本次面试。下面我简单介绍一下我自己。
My name is Doris. I am 23 years old and born in Qingdao. I graduated from Hebei University of Science and Technology. My major is English. And I got my bachelor degree after my graduation. I also studied Audit in Hebei Normal University of Science and Technology. 
我的名字是多丝。今年23岁,出生在青岛。我毕业于河北科技大学。我的本科专业是英语并且得到了学士学位。我还在河北师范大学学习审计。我对英语很有兴趣并且很努力地学习。
I am a lively and cheerful little girl, my academic performance is excellent, among the best in the class, I act as the monitor, I have a strong sense of responsibility, and actively help the teacher to manage the class.
最近,

上一篇:去西藏旅游有几种方式,那种方式最好,怎么去拉萨观景台
下一篇:聚酯纤维面料怎么洗,聚酯纤维怎么洗
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

限制会员

沙发
发表于 2022-5-15 14:00:16 | 只看该作者
望远镜能够望见远的目标却不能代替你走半步。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2022-5-19 15:40:22 | 只看该作者
要成就大事,先做好小事。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

地板
发表于 2022-5-30 04:25:37 | 只看该作者
只要还有明天,今日就永远是起跑线。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)

站点统计|手机版|小黑屋|爱生活 ( 蜀ICP备20006951号 )|

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表